Rose Acre Mitts
designed by Lindsay Potter
Taking a stroll through my town’s local greenhouse and nursery is one of my favorite things to do in the spring. Rose Acres has one of the most extensive collections of succulents in the area. It is inspiring to walk through and see the diverse colors and textures found in the foliage of plants.
• 1 skein of Basic Sock (80% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon; 437 yds / 100 g) from AJHC Wools
o "Perle von Nurnberg" colorway, developed exclusively for Season 5's September Seed Packet from YG's Seed Club.
• US 2 / 2.75 mm needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) for small circumference knitting
• US 1.5 / 2.5 mm needle (or one size smaller than gauge needle) for cuff
• Stitch holder or scrap yarn (for thumb sts)
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
36 sts and 48 rows = 4”, in stockinette stitch on larger needles, blocked