Join the Head Gardener for a fun way to burn through your WIP pile and get rewarded for it! Come on, I know you have at least one pile. Most of us do! But there's nothing quite like the thrill of a finished object, is there? So collectively, let's chase that thrill together this month and play BINGO while we're at it!
Rules to play:
- If you accomplish one of the squares during the month of February, mark off a square by writing the name of the pattern/object in the box.
- A FO* CAN count for up to two different squares (ie. finish a garment & weave in ends).
- If you get a BINGO during the month, show us** at YG to pick out a fun little prize! You can absolutely get more than one BINGO during the month.
- A BINGO is 5 spaces in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal).
- Turn in your BINGO card at the end of the month with at least 5 boxes marked off (doesn't have to be a BINGO) to be entered in for prizes!
- Finished Object February BINGO will run for the month of February 2023.
- Turn in your BINGO card in person or by email to yarngardenMI@gmail.com by March 9th to qualify for prizes! Prizes will be drawn during our Feature Friday live video on March 10th.
*FO = finished object!
** show us your BINGO in person OR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Click on the image above to download the pdf from our website to play along! If you'd enjoy seeing me natter on about how much fun we're going to have, be sure to check out the replay of today's Feature Friday video over on Facebook here. And while you're there, be sure to like and follow our Page if you're a Facebook user. I'd love to have you join our community!
Your Head Gardener,